As some of you know Boots are currently doing their 3 for 2 offer on selected hair and cosmetics items at the moment. They do these a number of times a year – and this is when I tend to do most of my beauty products shopping, as nothing feels better than getting things you love for free! And seeing as money is in the bank and the sun has been shining – I thought that there would be nothing better than to celebrate Easter with a beauty haul.
I will review some of the items bought separately. There are some products that I have wanted to try for a while, some that were impulse buys and some that I often use.
(From left to right and top to bottom)
1) No.7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser
2) Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo
3) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine
4) Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner
5) No.7 Makeup Brush Cleanser
6) No.7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Marsk
7) L’Oréal Nude Magique CC Cream – Anti Redness
8) L’Oréal Nude Magique BB Cream – Light Skin Tone
9) No.7 Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator
So if you fancy filling your boots/shelves/drawers with fabulous products, pop in to your local Boots store today. I think I’m going to pop back in tomorrow for another, oops!